Careers at Quality Solar
Quality Solar employees are motivated by our mission to educate and provide renewable energy for all. Our atmosphere is welcoming and facilitates Quality Solar employees to work well together, keep motivation high, and excites everyone to come to work each day.
Starting a career in solar technology is a very rewarding one. Promote a pollution free world, one customer at a time. To join our team, you must possess the ability to work well with others and even on your own.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative.
Quality Solar sales representatives will create and pursue the opportunity to educate homeowners and business owners to the benefits of solar energy. Using software, you will demonstrate the layout options, function and benefits of solar energy based on their needs.
We take a consultative approach to educate customers on the growing solar/clean energy industry. Our salespeople spend much of their time visiting with prospective customers at their homes or businesses. They are the face of Quality Solar. This position requires a drive, self-motivation, the desire to help customers, confidence through belief in the product, and a high degree of professionalism to represent a truly transforming product.
- Participate in full life cycle sales and lead generation
- Work with on-line tools to develop solar system designs for customers
- Analyze customer’s current and projected electrical usage and financial ROI
- Generate project proposals and quotes for customers
- Close contracts at client homes
- Log all communications with customers in Insightly CRM contact database
- 2+ years of a successful track record of sales experience
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to self-generate leads
- Exceptional follow-up/customer skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Motivated to stay on the leading edge of industry
- High integrity, able to put customers at ease
- Must be flexible working weekend and evening hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Valid state driver’s license, clean DMV driving record, and ability to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
Benefits for Full-Time Positions
- Competitive compensation (no commission caps)
- Paid training when required
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
Apply to the Quality Solar Team
Join our growing team of solar professionals!